We want you to join us at St. Paul's Catholic School! Our team of professional teachers, support staff and leaders are ready to focus on your child's academic, spiritual, social and physical development. By choosing a Catholic school, your child will receive a distinct, faith-filled educational experience that we know will help prepare them for a positive future.
We believe in our school, as well as in the benefit of Catholic education - we hope you will share this belief with us.
Parents or guardians will be required to register their child in person at the school. You will require the following documents for your child's registration:
- Proof of age (birth certificate)
- Parent or child's Roman Catholic baptismal certificate
- Updated immunization records
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Proof of address
- Educational records, if available
- You will also be required to fill out a Registration Form (please feel free to download and complete the pdf version of the registration form).
Children attending an elementary school in the Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board must be either baptized Catholic or have a parent who is Catholic (note: secondary schools have different enrolment criteria). In certain circumstances, at discretion of the school superintendent, some exceptions may apply. Please speak with the principal for more information.